In November 2010, Google made a huge change to the way they show their local search results, adding a local ‘map pack’ to the page. This change has drastically impacted many businesses across the country – sending them a LOT more traffic.
But it only affected the 12% of businesses that have taken the time to claim and optimize their listing inside the Google maps system. This process takes time and needs to be done right – something we can help you with.
Our Local Map Optimization Package gets your business listed and optimized across several map sites, most importantly Google Maps.
Included in this local optimization package is:
- Keyword Research for your business
- Submission of your business to Google Maps
- Optimization of your business profile for your top keywords
- Addition of 10 photos that you provide
- Addition of videos, if you have them
- Custom QR code for your website
- Creation and verification of your account in Google Webmaster Tools
- Listing addition on Universal Business Listing
- 50 business citation submissions
- 3 months free call tracking
Local Optimization Fees
Our local optimization package costs $947 and can be completed in as little as three business days. Order now