To give people access to your Facebook ad account, update your ad account settings.
Adding us to your advertising account does not give them permission to log in as you or see things on your profile or Feed that you haven't shared with us. You can always remove RCM from your ad account by clicking the x to the right of the name, or change the permissions in your ad account.
To update your ad account settings:
- Go to your Ad Account Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Click Ad Account Roles.
- Click Add a User and then enter these names or email addresses
- Will Hanke - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Hanke - email@example.com
- Click the dropdown menu to choose the role and then click Submit.
The person you add immediately has access to your ad account according to the role you chose for them. Depending on their role, they may have different kinds of advertising permissions available to them.
Learn more about giving permissions to someone to manage ads created from your Page.