If you're struggling to run an Ecommerce site, there's hope. Whether it's a lack of sales, or you're ready for expansion, the team at Red Canoe Media can help bring your business to a new level of revenue.
Boosting Your Sales
If your sales have peaked or dwindled over the past year, it's time to find out why. There are many factors that could play into these events, but some of the most common are:
- No redirects on discontinued/removed products
- Platform errors
- Poor Calls to Action
- Lack of product information
- Poorly written product information
- Poor/unappealing site design
Yes, there are others, but if you have an inkling that one of these may be your problem, there are ways to turn around your sales. We recommend starting with an ecommerce audit and then implementing the recommendations found within that document.
Sales Channel Expansion
Are you wanting to take your business beyond just your ecommerce website to sites like Amazon, eBay, Wal Mart or JC Penney? These additional sales channels have huge audiences that you can leverage to boost your revenue.
There are a few ways to handle channel expansion:
- Do it yourself
- Hire an employee
- Partner with an experienced agency
No matter which you choose, the learning curve, setup time and process of keeping up with all of your products can be quite time consuming.
We'd love an opportunity to have a conversation with you about your current situation, as well as your goals over the coming years.
Here are a few ways that you can get started with boosting the revenues of your ecommerce website.
- Get an ecommerce audit to see where your site is now, what needs to be fixed, and what it will cost
- Watch our FREE training on Amazon, eBay and Wal Mart
- Set up an appointment to speak with us about channel expansion