If you've ever wondered how an accountant could turn into a social media influencer and marketing strategist, you'll find out on this episode with my guest Chris Reimer. His down to earth charm makes this an easy listen - plus Chris shares some great information about his new book, which if you haven't picked up yet, you really should.
- How Chris went from accountant to tee shirt salesman to marketer
- The lessons learned by running a tee shirt business
- How social media has influenced the way people find employment
- How the movie Office Space affected the writing of the book Happywork
- How small, seemingly insignificant management decisions can sometimes leave a huge impact on your employees
BONUS Video Footage for Red Canoe Elite Members:
- Social media tips for small business owners
- How reading Happywork can help you even if you're a single-employee company
- What can you do online to set yourself apart from your competitors
- Find out about Red Canoe Elite
Links Mentioned in This Episode
About Chris Reimer
Chris Reimer is an award-winning communications strategist, and a student of human interaction. He founded Rizzo Tees, a t-shirt company headquartered in his basement. He went on to become possibly the only human alive who went from being a CPA and CFO to a marketing and communications strategist.
Chris is the author of the new book Happywork: A Business Parable About the Journey to Teamwork, Profit, and Purpose. He is a guest lecturer at Washington University and resides in St. Louis, MO with his wife and two daughters.
Find Chris on Twitter: @chrisreimer