NtR is for Smart Business Owners.
Marketing isn't easy. Marketing while you're trying to run a business is crazy.
This podcast teaches you what you need to know to make better decisions about your online marketing dollars, helps you understand terms, tactics and tools that will build or bust your business.
Look at this as your competitive advantage when it comes to understanding how to navigate the rapids of today's digital world.
Want to check out a few episodes?
Listen Now: (or subscribe via iTunes here)
- NtR 28 - What is Search Console and Why Do You Need It?
- NtR 27 - SEO 102 - More On Page Factors
- NtR 26 - SEO 101 - On Page Factors
- NtR 25 - "Course Correction"
- NtR 24 - Non-Sleazy Used Car Guy Jay Grosman
- NtR 23 - Balloon Event Master Thad James
- NtR 22 - Custom Bag Maker Angela Propes
- NtR 21 - Chief Rabbit Inspector Jeff Lefton
- NtR 20 - Douglas (Coach) McFarlin: Bottled Water for Homeless Veterans
- NtR 19 - (deleted)
- NtR 18 - Pricing Guru, Dale Furtwengler
- NtR 17 - Cold Calling Expert John Eyres
- NtR 16 - Trademark Attorney Morris Turek
- NtR 15 - Author of Happywork Chris Reimer
- NtR 14 - Executive Recruiter Turned Entrepreneur Bryan Crawford
- NtR 13 - Email Marketing Expert Tom Ruwitch
- NtR 12 - Business Broker Dave Driscoll
- NtR 11 - Video Marketing Guru Mason Duchatschek
- NtR 10 - Public Speaking Expert Fred Miller
- NtR 9 - Web Design Specialist Caren Libby
- NtR 8 - Financial Wellness Expert & Podcast Host Steve Stewart
- NtR 7 - Webinar Guru Josh Turner
- NtR 6 - Marketing Expert Steve Smart
- NtR 5 - Family Business Growth & Leadership Consultant Bill Prenatt
- NtR 4 - Productivity Expert Cathy Sexton
- NtR 3 - Public Relations Expert Ed Mayuga
- NtR 2 - Digital Marketing Expert Russ Henneberry
- Episode 1: Navigate the Rapids Intro (audio only, available on iTunes)
NOTE: This podcast is no longer being produced. Check out the new podcast Sink or Swim