To create an email account:
- Log into cPanel. (Use yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- In the Mail section, click Email Accounts.
- In the Email field, type the name you want and select the domain name from the adjacent drop-down menu.
- In the Password fields, type the desired password twice. Alternately, you can use the Generator to create a secure password. Make sure you copy it and store it in a safe place.
- Make a selection for Mailbox Quota.
- Click Create Account.
The same steps work for creating email accounts for your primary domain, addon domains and subdomains. You cannot create email accounts with a script or via SSH.