The #1 Way People Find Your Business Online is by Search
Search engines have become a staple of our society. They help us answer questions, research facts, and find products that we need or want. The “Big Three” (Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) are constantly updating their servers to provide searchers with the latest, most relevant and helpful results that they can generate.
These search results are highly dependent on the websites that they are crawling for information such as products, services and even location. If your website isn’t optimized to feed the search engines all they need to know (and more!) about your business, you’ll never rank for the terms your customers are using to try to find you. And that’s our specialty. We’ll help you move up those search results for industry-related phrases through our multiple optimization techniques.
Red Canoe Media by the Numbers
- Founded in 1997 as Lighthouse Technologies
- Rebranded in 2015 as Red Canoe Media (why?)
- Over 10 marketing, sales, and creative experts (on-staff, part or full time)
- 2016 Future 50 award winner by St Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2017 Top in Search award by TopSEOs.com
- 2017 Top Consultants in St Louis award by St Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2018 Certified Google Partner
- 2018 Top Marketing Firm by St Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2020 Awarded Top in Local SEO by TopSEOs July
- 2020 Named Top SEO Firm in St Louis by SEOBlog
So Helping with Ranking is What You Do?
Getting businesses better search engine rankings is part of what we do. What is most important is that you get more qualified customers. We use various methods online to get more exposure to your business – which includes getting you to the top of organic searches on search engines. But there are other ways to get more exposure, too.
Where Should You Start?