LeT's Do SomEthiNG CraZy!
At 11:00 am on Tuesday, June 2 I'm going to do a live critique of 4 websites.
And by critique I mean tear them to shreds.
Join me and learn:
- What I look for when auditing a website for SEO
- How I'd improve each website's ranking and revenue
- Overall marketing tips for each website's niche
- Problems I see with each website
- Ideas for improving customer interaction
- and more!
Because of the information I'm sharing, and the amount of free advice every attendee will get, I was going to charge for this webinar.
But hey, if I'm claiming to do something crazy, I might as well go all-out.
So this webinar will be free - but there will be no replay unless you're an Elite member.
I Want My Website Critiqued
Really? You've got the chops to take my abuse? Ok then, here's what you have to do.
Tell me in the comments below why your site should be picked. That's all. Do Not Email Me!
Here are some hints to get picked:
- Explain your niche, industry, and reason for what you do
- Tell me what you've tried over the last few months to get more traffic/exposure for your site (and if it worked)
- Tell me, very specifically who your target audience is
- No sob stories
- Oh, and keep it short. I don't want to read a long, drawn out post.
- In fact, I'll set a limit - ten sentences.
How Will I Know if You Picked My Site?
You'll find out on the webinar.
Why are You Being So Aggressive?
I dunno, I'm tired of business owners that say they want it all, but don't have their shit in line to do what they say they want.
If you truly want to get shit done, then submit your site and tell me so.
You Picked My Site!
Yeah? Lucky you. Guess what - you'll also get an hour coaching call with me two weeks later to see what you've accomplished, ask questions and get clarification.
You Didn't Pick My Site!
Life is like that, huh? Maybe next month I will. In the meantime, check out my 17 Point SEO Checklist webinar to see if there are some things you can do between now and then that'll help your site grow even more.
And then next month, when I announce the next one, submit your again!