Title: Social Media- Turning Your Business into a Community- Feb 26, 2009
Cost: FREE (limited seating)
Location: Arnold Missouri, just south of Saint Louis
Learn how to take your business and website to the next level. If you’ve got your website marketing under control, but you still aren’t getting the visitors you want, take this class.
Time: 9:30AM to Noon (please, no late arrivals)
Subjects we will discuss:
- Blogging – the how-to’s and the pros & cons of blogging for business
- Starting your company’s profile and building relationships
- Promote the things you write
- Create a sense of community and brand with social networks
- Creating and promoting viral content
Registration is required to attend. Call (636-296-5171) or visit the Arnold Missouri Branch of the Jefferson County Library to sign up today. After signing up, contact us for a FREE Website Analysis Report!